Saturday, May 09, 2009

Updates

Well I've been away from bloggy world again. The tiredness hasn't gone away. After working all day, by the time I get home, I'm beat.

Monday will start our 15 weeks! We are out of the first trimester. We go June 2nd to find out if it's a girl or boy! We are so ready we want to be able to call it by it's name instead of just "baby".

We have chosen "Joshua Michael" for a boy and "Trinity Nicole" for a girl.

I'm still doing good - no sickness! No more scares, etc. We went back to the doctor last Thursday and we got to hear the heart beat again. This time while listening we heard a "swooshing" noise. The baby was moving. It still not big enough yet for me to feel but our midwife stated it was going to be a mover!!

My mom is still buying stuff. She's a yard sale addict! We already have a bathtub, some outfits, blankets, etc. She's loving it!!

On other news..

It has been officially a year since hubby was laid off. There are no engineering jobs out there in our area or surrounding areas anymore....really no jobs at all. Its hard to talk to anyone that hasn't lost their job or been on short time. This area has been hit hard. I've been asked by so many if I'm scared...I mean here we are on one paycheck and having a baby...my answer is "NO" I feel absolutely blessed! I mean we tried for 8 years to have a baby....God knows what he's doing and we haven't went without anything. He continues to supply our every need and then some!

I've cut back on my long hours...trying to stay in the 40-42 hours a week. Anything more than that and I'm just not worth a hoot! Its not as stressful as before. We've now been with Novant for 1 year officially May 1st.

All the animals are doing good - spoiled as ever!

We have started redoing some of the home to start making room for the baby. You don't realize how much "junk and stuff" you have until you start going through everything. We still have a long way to go and the time is just clicking away!!!

Well better go for now and get some breakfast!

Baby's getting hungry! Until next time!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online