Sunday, February 03, 2008

Are you ready for some football!!!!!

Sorry that I haven't written in awhile. It's been pretty busy. Just got back from a Super Bowl party at a friends house. It was pretty cool. We started the night off playing "extreme croquet". I've never played regular croquet....so this was neat to participate in. The course was set up with all kinds of obstacles. There was a creek that you had to go over several times, ramps, walls you bounced off of, etc. Needless to say that I (along with my husband - we were a team) stayed in the creek alot. But it was fun.

Then we had football charades and then a game where you were not allowed to say "football" or "Super Bowl". It was a really good night spend with alot of loving friends. And I don't even like (or understand) football!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online