Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tomorrow's Weigh In Time

Well tomorrow is weigh in time...dreading it...especially after the Super Bowl Party tonight. I tried to really eat alot of veggies from the veggie tray, but the bbq hotdogs, wings, and chili was calling my name. So I tried to only have really small amounts. I took only a bite of my husband's brownie. But I'm sure I'll be up. I'm trying to drink lots of water for the rest of the night (want to flush it all out). I was planning on having blood work drawn tomorrow morning but I think I'll wait awhile longer to ensure a good reading! Oh well....there is always this coming week to do good!!!!!

Carol said...
Do you get weighed every day? That would drive me crazy!

February 13, 2008 3:09 PM

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online