Thursday, October 09, 2008

We're Here!!

Wow...We are here (well at the hotel anyway!) at the Catalyst Conference. Just waiting till it's time to go to the center. I'm almost in tears right now. I know you probably think I'm crazy but I have looked forward to this for so long and my mind and body is in so much need for this.

Our family is back at the house taking care of our home and babies while we're away so I have no worries, I'm away from work (and even though I can be in contact by my "crackberry") there is no stresses.

I am just so ready to get this show on the road. For the past three years, God has provided me with this opportunity to be renewed, restored, and refreshed by the Catalyst. There will be loud Christian rock (makes you feel like a teenager at a concert again!!), wonderful inspiring speakers (top two is Craig Groshel and our own Charlotte boy - Steven Furtick), and just fellowship with so many new and known individuals.

I'll try to post more later to keep you involved with what allthat is taking place....wish you were here!

See ya!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online