Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Adoption & SCC

It's been one week since I've posted. This has been partially because I wasn't sure what to write. As many of you know Maria Chapman (daughter of Steven Curtis Chapman) left this world last Wednesday and is in the arms of our Heavenly Father.

Without even knowing him personally, Steven Curtis Chapman and the whole family has been such an inspiration to me. Last October while listening to SCC on a local Christian radio station do an interview and song, my life changed. He was the tool that Christ used to plant the thought of adoption in my heart and mind.

I've wanted to post something....but just didn't know what to say. I can not begin to imagine what this family is going through........

Our personal life has changed with my husband being laid off....but our desire for adoption has not. I know that God is still wanting us to adopt - He has provided signs and conformation in our life too many times.

Please keep the Chapman family in your thoughts and prayers as they go throught this difficult time.

1 comment:

koinonia community said...

I know God has something amazing in store for you guys. I can't wait to be able to look back and say 'ah, now I see. it all makes sense'.

Love you guys!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online