Monday, March 24, 2008

I need help!!!!!!

I have absolutely no willpower or self-discipline. I really suck at weight loss and healthy eating. I'll do good for a week or two, then jump completely off the wagon for a week or so. I've done this my whole life. If I can't do it all the way, I'll just chunk it all and give up. Then I feel guilty and start back eating correctly. I'll do it for a week or two (depending on how our schedule goes) and do really good. Then I start the circle again. It's aggravating. I thought WW would help but I get so busy at work, home and other areas of life that I don't get to sign on and complete my food list. Then a week goes by. I've tried the mini goals....doesn't help. I've tried just counting points without writing everything down...doesn't help...I forget! I just want to come off the merry-go-round. Ugh!!!

Sorry for the ranting...just needed to get it out of my system!

Comments:


Cammy said...
You've come to the right place! :)

First of all, relax. Deep breaths.
The answer is inside you, waiting for you to discover your "best way". It will not come to you if you're all tensed up.

Now, you're going to think I'm crazy, but my suggestion is to forget about losing 50 pounds. That's right: fuhgeddaboutit! :)
Not to get all lecture-y on you, but your sidebar says you have cholesterol and blood sugar issues. I honestly believe that if you focus on treating those problems by choosing lower fat/lower sugar options (lean protein, veggies, whole grains, etc.) as often as you can, day by day by day, you will see more success in the long run.

It's not an issue of willpower or self-discipline; it's an issue of survival, and I believe (again, with all my heart) that you have it in you to survive. In style! :)

Here, if you need me....

March 25, 2008 8:33 PM

Lelia Chealey said...
Hello Friend!
I'm doing First Place right now...all Bible based & it's awesome. www.firstplace.org
Check it out!

March 27, 2008 10:56 PM

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online