Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Off the wagon.....Sortof!

I wasn't home yesterday to weigh in so it will be next Monday before I step on the scale. Probably a good thing. We went to Nashville this past weekend for a business/pleasure trip. I really tried to eat good, but its really hard when you eat at places you've never been to. Or at least it is for me. I love food and I love trying new and different food. I've really got to crack down the rest of the week to make up for it. So we'll see how I will do...........

Comments:

Carol said...
I never diet when I travel. I love eating the local fare. (but that's me, don't listen to me) Don't beat yourself up over this - you indulged a little (and who could blame you) and then you get back on.

Good luck! :)

February 23, 2008 2:56 AM

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online