Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nashville.....

Just got back from a quick trip to Nashville with hubby. He went for a business trip, I went to get away from life!!! It was really cool. We've been to Nashville before and have done all the sightseeing stuff, so this trip was just for reconnecting and relaxing. We started the trip - 7 hour driving trip!! - early Saturday morning just talking about what all was going on in our, directions we are heading, work, church, friends, family, adoption, building a house, etc. Once we got to Nashville, checked in, crashed for alittle bit, we headed out and ate at Ted's Montana Grill. Hubby ate a thick juicy bison burger/I had grilled chicken special. We rode around alittle and then crashed again. Who knew that riding in a car for 7 hours would be so exhausting!

Sunday, my loving mother woke us up (she didn't know there was an hour time difference)and then we hit Opry Mills Mall, shopped, went to the movies (watched Juno) (cute movie) ate at Rainforest Cafe, and then back to hotel.

Monday, hubby had to actually go to a business meeting to work, so I stayed in the hotel and read my book, did my devotions, and tried to organize some of my life. Once Hubby was through and came back to the hotel, we checked out and drove 7 hours back home.

It was nice returning home. Friday before we left, I took the day off work to pack and clean house. When I say clean house, I mean I CLEANED HOUSE. Early Spring Cleaning Time!!!! It was so refreshing to come home! I still have alot of work to do but this helps keep me motivated.

This weekend is small group weekend, so it will be busy. I'll try to post more later!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online