Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sorry.....

Sorry that I haven't been blogging lately. Last week my hubby was sick and then this weekend I've been sick. We've been trying to get back into the swing of things. Hopefully this upcoming week, we'll be back to normal. Well as normal as we can be!!! Ha! Ha!

I started before the holiday's weighing in at 178...this morning I'm 170.5!!!! Yeah! Hopefully by the end of this coming week I'll be out of the 170's. I'm continuing to do WW online. Doing good at tracking my points and staying in range.

I've made contact with some ladies at my church that have done or either they are doing the WW meetings. They've provided me with some great recipes and tips. As I try them, I'll post them.

Thanks for being patient with me!!!!

Comments before changing blog....


Looking Great in 2008 said...
Glad to see you back. Was worried that you gave up on the blogging. I understand that life gets crazy. I haven't posted in forever on my family blog because it will be my 100th post and for some reason that is looming over me like a black cloud. I just need to do it tonight to get it off my mind. Thanks for all your commments and motivation. Here's to this next week and you under 170!

January 13, 2008 10:08 PM

anonymouse said...
Hi Sherlyn,

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It really encourages me. On January 1 and 2, I was 171 pounds. My goal weight is 140 but I'd like to be just a little under that, so we are very close in weight and goals. How is WW on-line going?

January 14, 2008 12:28 AM

Sherlyn said...
Thanks so much for the comments. I really like online WW. I'm able to look and record everything when I'm home, at work, and even at a friends house. It really fits in my life well. I'm going to keep dropping in on you guys and seeing how you doing....hope you'll do the same! Thanks!

January 14, 2008 7:50 PM

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online