Monday, November 19, 2007

Giving Thanks - Thanksgiving


We’re just a few days away from the Thanksgiving holiday so I want to share alittle about what I’m thankful for.

My two favorite Bible verses that talk about giving thanks are:

Ephesians 5:20
always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

I know that everything I have and everything that I have the opportunity to do is because of our Amazing God. I praise Him and give Him thanks for everything! I want my life to be lived for Him, to glorify Him.

• I am so thankful for my wonderful, understanding husband. Sorry ladies, But I really feel I have the best guy in the world!! I am so thankful that God placed him in my life. He is truly my soul mate.

• I am also so thankful for my parents. They have supporting me my whole life in everything that I have done. I owe them so much.

• I am also thankful for my brother. We grew up beating the crap out of each other, but when times were tough, we always had each others back. He is always there for me.

• I am thankful for my little cousin. I’ve watched him grow to a wonderful young man. There were times I felt like you were my own son.

• I am thankful for all my family and in-laws. It’s what thanksgiving is all about.

• I am thankful for my church family, friends, small group members, etc.

• I am thankful for all my animals – Bobo, Motts, Lucky, Snow White, Jessie, Rascals, and Carago.

All throughout the Bible, Christ teaches us about relationships and families. I feel so blessed to be apart of my family. I owe it all to Christ.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online