Friday, April 16, 2010

It's been way too long........

I know each time I promise to blog sooner........well its been awhile.  Sorry!

Life just never slows down for anything!

Our sweet girl is now 5 months old and growing like a weed!  It seems every time I blink she is doing something new.  She now has her bottom 2 teeth and we think the top two are coming in but it seems to be taking longer than the bottom ones did.  She is rolling all over the place and will soon be sitting up by herself.  Every workday it is so hard to leave!  But I know she is in good hands....her daddys!

Being which.....hubby's hunt for another engineering job still hasn't turned up anything.  We stay in contact with the recuiters but nothing that doesn't consist of a 2 hour drive or either being away from us for 3 months!  Not an option.

My work however is still going strong!  We will be bringing a new doctor on board in August!  This should give my over-worked doc a break!

All the animals are doing well and we have now laid hardwood floors in all the room but our master bed and master bath.  The weather here seem to go straight from winter to summer!  Next week I'm hoping we get to plant our garden!

Guess I'll go for now....I'm not going to promise I'll be back soon - seems like every time I do...I lie!  So I do know that I have some new pics that I need to upload so maybe............................

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online