Friday, January 01, 2010

Better Late than Never


This was Trinity's first Christmas and I had a blast decorating her room for the holidays.  Here's some pics:


Here is her pimped out Christmas Tree - I used hot pink feather boas as garland.  We bought the tree 2 years ago after Christmas to use in the kitchen (now its Trinity's tree), I got the topper at Dollar Tree - it was silver and I painted it with pink glitter glue.  The silver circles on the tree (don't know if you can see them or not) were braclets that came with the boas (Dollar General in the little girls toy area!) and I had the silver balls last year for the tree.




And here's the tree after "Santa Claus" came with Trinity's loot!



Here is the wreath above her bed - again made with feather boas and I got the "HoHoHo" sign at Dollar Tree!!!



And here is some foam snowflakes (also Dollar Tree) that I hung from her curtain rod with ribbon!



The rest of the house unfortunately didn't get decorated as good!  But we spent most of the time in her room anyway!  Maybe next year the rest of the house will be just as good!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post & nice blog. I love both.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online