Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My husbands blog and Charity Water

We went yesterday and had Trinity's pics professionally made (after Christmas I'll post copies - can't before cause they are Christmas presents for family!)  My husband has however posted one of the pics to a campaign he is working on so I wanted to also post............



Check out that tear on the side!!!!

We had everything timed perfect - diaper change, nap, feeding....and they were running an hour behind!! 
So needless to say by the time it was our turn....well we were a bit fussy!
However, the portrait studio still got some great pics.....we actually like the one with the tear!

Go to my hubby's blog and read about what he is working on...........

1 comment:

Mama of 4 Blessings said...

She is adorable!
I like the tear as well, it makes it a unique picture. I hope you and your family have a healthy, safe, and very happy New Year!
God Bless

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online