Friday, July 11, 2008

Trust in Him...

Proverbs 3:5 (NIV)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding

Proverbs 3:5 (Message)
Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
he's the one who will keep you on track.



I love this verse - both versions! But boy is it hard to do sometimes. My brother is going through the ending of a BAD relationship. It's hard not to interfere. I see him hurting so much and being confused. I just want to control and handle the siutation.

I know that if I even try to talk to the other person - I will loose my cool (and temper). I will be fully human and say very mean, hurtful things. I know this is wrong and that regardless I am called to love this person.....but its hard!!

I ask you (my loving bloggy friends)to please keep him in your prayers.

And bro....if your reading this....know that I love you with all my heart and that I am always here for you. Also really read those verses above. I know that you do not understand why this is happening - you may never know the why - but trust in the Lord and He will take care of you and show you the way.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online