Monday, April 14, 2008

God is Amazing!!!

If you have read this blog for awhile, you have noticed my mention of adoption. It is something my husband and I are really excited about. We are currently working on finances and home stuff. We haven't started any of the actual paperwork and we both know that it can take awhile to do. The cool thing is that God is not letting us go regarding adoption. He is "hollering" at us that this is something He wants us to do.....For example:

This morning at work, one of my co-workers come in and tells me that she really wants me to meet this patient because she was going in May to pick up her daughter in China. My co-workers know about our plans to adopt.

God is so amazing that He put this lady in my workplace to remind me of the job He has designated for me and my husband. She was such a joy to talk to and an inspiration. They are adopting a special needs little girl. She shared with me the website of their adoption agency, gave me her phone number and email address and most of all - stated that she would be praying for us.

This lady was an angel from God. Normally my Monday mornings are pretty hectic and draining, but when this lady left, I was in tears - tears of joy. I was truly inspired (and excited) to continue on our thoughts and plans for adoption. God put her into my life to inspire me and to confirm (yet again) that we are on His path, the right path of life.

Life has been so busy lately and my focus is everywhere but where it is needed. I don't think this lady will ever know how much I needed her for inspiration. The awesome thing is that God knew and He provided.

I pray for their safety and happiness as they go to pick up their precious gift from God in May. I know that God will bless them for they are caring for one of his creations! I am so excited for them!

I will keep everyone updated as our work begins......

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is great that God is putting people in your path to encourage and lead you in your journey!

Jen

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online