Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mental Health Day

Today I am using up a vacation day....laying around, reading other's blog, chilling. Work has been pretty stressful lately. I may have mentioned earlier that we are in the process of "merging" (thats what their calling it anyway) with Novant Health. I'm actually ready for it to happen, but from now till April 1st its going to be hard. Alot of work and stress.

I've been suffering from headaches lately. I believe partly from the stress and maybe alittle because I am needing to go get new glasses. My old ones are pretty scratched.

I've found alot of new blogs that have inspired me alot about my journey in loosing weight, become healthy, etc.

Guess I better go and start working on a meal plan for the next week or so......

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online